Monday, December 21, 2009

Sliding Mirror Doors Putting Sliding Mirror Doors In My Wardrobe - Question About Sizing?

Putting sliding mirror doors in my wardrobe - question about sizing? - sliding mirror doors

I'm finally overcome to achieve the sliding doors of my closet. My father is a carpenter and cabinet in / etc on the shelf set for several years, but never got around to find the doors for them.

In any case, measures the width of the body are 2350mm wide, but the doors in widths of 914 mm or 762 mm. I need 3 door, anyway, but none of these dimensions of space I have. I also have a deficit of about 7 cm, or a collection of 39 cm.

My father would be able to do something with difference, it is not particularly important and may pass unnoticed, and this could be a better solution than the degree of overlap.

What do you think? The coincidence could not be better than trying to repair / gap somehow, but I wonder whether it might cause problems with the mechanism - that is, if it is open doors, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment