Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kidney Cyst Break Am I Really Sick- Should I Be Worried?

Am I really sick- should I be worried? - kidney cyst break

"Okay, so it may be a slight hypochondriac, and I need some serious counseling. During the last few months I have not, as I felt. I'm feeling weak, nausea during the night, I I have about 10 pounds in the last two weeks. However, there are other factors ... my friend and I had to break a rock / Make-up, I stopped taking Pristiq anti-Dep. I was in one years, and I'm in / out birth control. I feel that everything goes through me!

2 weeks ago I went to the emergency room with back pain, which I thought was a kidney infection, but found an ovarian cyst. After returning to my gynecologist found that the cyst was benign and losses. But I'm just a phone call that my father is abnormal. Well, again, I'm in panic mode. If you want to test me for gynecomastia for HIV in some studies. Well, that is, in itself scared me because I have never been tested for HIV, I lost tons of weight recently, I'm tired, oh, and easy bruising. 22 I am a woman who just sexually active. I'm pretty ENGACER OUT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment