Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Exterior Window Shades I Have A Diagonal Crack From Window Exterior Wall On My House .there Is No Other No Other Cracks Anywhere .?

I have a diagonal crack from window exterior wall on my house .there is no other no other cracks anywhere .? - exterior window shades

I have a diagonal crack outside wall under the window of my bathroom in my house are broken, the building blocks not only the marking seems injured .. no no other other cracks in the house, do not worry, or is it sinking.

1 comments:

Andy said...

Houses and I spend the whole time. In Boulder, Colorado, much of the soil is sandy and crack houses.

His crack is probably the result of the normal solution. But always the foundation or the carpenter ants or termites could understand that damage to wood-carrier.

Post a Comment