Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bump On Lip Piercing Weird Bump By Lip Piercing?

Weird bump by lip piercing? - bump on lip piercing

I have this strange bump on my lip piercing, I had pierced my lip about two months, and I recently completed the jewels of the origin student because she was too short and replaced him with a tire. last week especially the little white face appeared in the hole. It is now almost three times the original size, and yellow / white in some places red and pink in others. it costs nothing and did not infect the feeling of piercing. I clean once or twice daily w / soap orange line on the outside w / with warm salt water into the salt (table). Auto perforated sterile piercing needle.


Well that's about all information that I can think is, can someone tell me what is and what to do?


http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff305/heather4_11/
Here are some pictures, I can not do justice xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment