Thursday, December 17, 2009

Picture Of Fibromyalgia More Condition_symptoms Can Anyone Help Me? I've Tried Everywhere!?

Can anyone help me? I've tried everywhere!? - picture of fibromyalgia more condition_symptoms

I have a wonderful daughter who is 15 years. She always gets good grades, she started a dance team at her school and attended the University of the Arts with a scholarship in the last eight years of dance. Take pictures for the school and it helps us to help. She has taught children in school and it helps in the church.
The problem is that we have no money for Christmas gifts this year. Between home insurance, car insurance and pay for utilities (such as in insurance expired in December this year) and her father does not pay child suport, are broken.
We do a lot to get help from community resources or Army Hello, but not enough to do something for them this year.
She says it's okay, she understands. But not everything, and it breaks my heart. It is a wonderful boy who helps me more than they should (I have fibromyalgia) and helps everyone.
Please, if you can help us help you protect your

0 comments:

Post a Comment