Friday, January 22, 2010

Lumbar Brace Lumbar Spinal Fusion & Pregnancy INFO PLEASE?

Lumbar Spinal Fusion & Pregnancy INFO PLEASE? - lumbar brace

I took a fusion of the lumbar spine at the L5 and L4 in September 2004, so I 2 years after surgery. I have 2 rods and 4 screws, with which I together. I am almost 28 and my husband and I want to have a baby. If you have any information or suggestions, personal experiences. I am looking for ways to relieve stress and pain, without too many drugs. I want to consider the holistic methods, if they for baby-safe. I almost always uncomfortable in the lower back, but I can not imagine any children. I've heard some sort of device that has a belly, but I can not find any information. Also look for information or stretching. I also welcome questions about the merger of my people questions about the procedure and recovery.

1 comments:

jacobsch... said...

SEE YOUR LOCAL chiropractor!

Post a Comment